CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.23.2009

Lite Feet

Oh Boy. These Harlem Kids Just Go In W/ This Shit. I Mean Im Not Hatin Or Pickin On Harlem Kids In Any Way Shape Or Form. I Actually Commend Them For Being Able To Do Some Of This Shit. I Mean If I Could Do It Shiddddd I'd Be Gettin My Sholders And Knee Droppin Just About Every Where. They Even Have Bk Kids Doin That Shit At Parties. SMH. I Hate Seein It Im Like My Nigga U Not From Harlem Leave It To The Pros Dude.But To Me Its Weird Because You Cant Do This All Night At No Party I Mean Cmon. It Seems Like They Have Extra Energy When They Do This Shit. They Go For Fuckin Hours Like there Doped Up Or Some Shit ( I Wouldnt Put It By Them Harlem Is Crack Head City) Lmao. IKID IKID. But Yea Lets See Them Lite Foots Lol.





0 comments: