CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.03.2009

Slackin Ass Tv


Oh Boy So While I Was Watching My Good Show For The Love Of Ray J, I Flicked Over To Bet To See What That New Show Harlem Heights Was About. SMH. One Word Can Only Describe That Shit [P00P]. Like The Shit Was So Boring I Couldnt Even Believe It. I Think Baldwin Hills Was Way Better Then That... Heres My List Of Complaints

  1. What Part Of Harlem Are They From? I Mean I Aint See Not One Murm (Mermot),No One Bussin Asolos Or ACG'S, No One Gettin Light In Popeyes And Not One Single Crackhead(We All Know Harlem Is Smoker Ville USA)
  2. This Shit Sounded Scripted As Fuck My Man [But Whose Writing The Scripts]? Jah Kno They Need To Fire That Guy/Lady Please
  3. The Guys Seem Wild Dry (Except For The Single Father Dude] He's A Cutie, To Light For My Taste But Still He Seems Almost Fake Hood. Talk A Little To Hard .We Dont Belive You, You Need More People. Oh Yea The Tall Brown One I Cute To W00t
  4. The Girls Seem Mad Stuck Up And Fake [Ya Kno Like 45% Of Harlem Chicks Are] Im Not Gonna Front Some of My Sons Are From There And There Great ppl, Some Girls Are Just To Full Of They Self.The fake Beef Between Brooke And Brianna.... STOP It
So Yea Thats Pretty Much It But I Peeped Some Wild Ish Tho, The Shit Said Music Done By Warrren G *Record Scratch* Wtf But any Who Yea Brooke Is Kanye West Ex Girl (Wow) Who Knew

Flixxxs


1 comments:

vickster said...

lmao i was thinking the same thing .....but hey people gotta make paper some waay.