CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.10.2009

Good Friday

Yea I Havent Posted In A While... But Lets Not Dwell On the Past. Lets Get In To The Swing Of Things , So Its Good Friday And Before You Kno It It Will Be Easter. Now I Know Yall Aint Goin to No Damn Church So What Do You Don Easter? I Remeber When I Was Young We Had To Go To Church. I Had To Wear The Big Dress ANd All That Shit But Hey Thank God That Stopped.. No Pun Intended. The Most Important Thing To Me On Easter Was Food ANd My Easter Outfit.. I Mean You Could Be A Bum The Previous Months Be fore But On Easter You Had To Look Fly. Everything You Had On Had To Be Brand Spankin New. If You Was Pop that Day Then You Couldnt even Leave Your House...Ok So Lets GeT Outta The Flashbacks And In To Some Easter Cartoons.




0 comments: