CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.03.2009

Chicks We Love


OMG . Like This Is My Bitch. Nicki Minaj,Nicki The Ninja,Nicki Lewenisky,Nicki The Boss. Like I Love Her (No Head) But I Really Do... She's Bad In My Opinion And Her Raps Be On Point Most Of The Time. Plus Shes Really Pretty, Shes Says Nasty Shit That Most Girls Wish They Could Say And Not Get Critized for. Sometimes I Think Shes Bisexual But Hey To Each His Own Right. Wateva The Case Maybe Shes Freakin Cool And Thats That. I Mean Every Lil Chick In The Hood Wanna Be Nicki Minaj. I Mean I Even Know A Girl Who Quotes All Her Lyrics And Tells Teachers And Ppl To Call Her Nicki. The Girl Herself Is Wack For That But Hey That Goes To Show You. She Has Some Type Of Effect On Chicks ToDAY

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love nicki also i don't recite
everything she says lol but i will
quote her once in a while & ur right
she has a big effect on females they
all want to be minaj now or a lewinski
smh lmao