CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.04.2009

Groupie Love

Now This Groupie Story Was Crazy. I Mean I Was Just Talkin About My Girl Nicki Minaj Not To Long Ago And This Pos Up. Now I Always Knew She Was Bisexual Like Who Didnt But Boy This Story Was Crazy

"I met Nicki Minaj at a show she had here in Wilmington, North Carolina about 2 to 3 weeks ago. She was performing her version of "Freaky Gurl" and me being a freaky girl, it turned my ass on; plus I'm bi-sexual so I just had to meet her. An old friend of mine knew the promoter who introduced us to Nicki. When she saw me she was ready to just sign another autograph and be done with it, but I shook my head no and bit my bottom lip and looked at her in "that way" (the ladies know what I'm talking about). She was like "Oh, We got a bad bitch right here". She handed me a room key and asked me for my blackberry and put her number in it.

I honestly didn't believe Nicki Minaj was the big freak she talked about in her songs about being bi and all that, but she was. I arrived at her room and she was masturbating while Lil' Wayne played in the background. (IDK what the fuck was up with that) When she noticed, she kind of moaned and spoke at the same time telling me to come eat it. I did it for about fifteen minutes and it felt like my tongue was floatin' in peach flavored pudding. When she came she tried to bit her lip but ended up yelling in pleasure anyway. She then pushed me on theand fucked ground and pulled some huge ass dildo/vibrator/strap on from under the couch and bent me over on the floor n almost stroked my ass to death. Home girl had me bussin several nuts."
Aiyeeeeeeeeeeee Thats The Biggest Freak That We Seen Thus Far

0 comments: