CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.23.2009

Random Vids

Oh I Dceide To Just Post Some Random Shit Up , I Mean Its Wild Early So I Havent Really Seen Anything Appealing For You Folks To Look At

So Hood (Real Chance Of Love) Acting Like A Real Hood Booger In The Chi.. Smh At Her Saying Her Ass crack Is Sweaty Then Actually Stickin Her Finger Down There.. I Hope She Washed Her Hands..



Ok So This Has Been Floating Around Since Last Night... Charles Hamilton Gettin Punched In The Face By A Girl. Now I Mean Shorty Really Tried To Mike Tyson Him. That Hit Was Clean As Fuck My Nigga Lol...But On The Other Hand if I Was Charles I Would Have Yoked That Freckled Face Bitch Up Something Serious... Lol




Lebron Shoots The 3 Point Game Winning Shot..I Really Didnt Care About This But Like I Said Its Random

0 comments: